SEPPIC will present its “Mood Paint” texture bar at in-cosmetics London, from April 4th to 6th, with new formulas inspired by pictorial art.
| SEPPIC at in-cosmetics Global: to Showcase Mood Paint Texture Bar
Inspiring Formulas for Latest Cosmetic Trends
This year, its five Beauty Care laboratories have designed 11 new emotion stimulating formulas, inspired by various movements painting (Street Art, Pop Art, Surrealism, Naïve Art, Renaissance Art) and cosmetic trends.
Street Art - Foundation Application
Born in the 1970’s, Street art, contemporary urban art, is one of the most popular trends (Top 10 hashtags in 2016) around the world thanks to artists like Banksy (United Kingdom).
| Inspiring Formulas for Latest Cosmetic Trends
- The Perfect body illusion spray revisits this optical illusion-like artistic trend with its foundation application that makes legs look more slender.
- SEPIMAX ZEN™ (polymer) enables the suspension of pigments and pearlescent agents.
- For perfect graffiti, the painter adds ADIPOLESS™ & ADIPOSLIM™ slimming active ingredients to kiss goodbye to orange peel skin and preserve the silhouette.
- EMOGREEN™ L15 & EMOGREEN™ L19 (emollients) give even greater emotion to the work with optimum playtime and a powdery finish.
Pop Art, born around 1950, reflects the spirit of a period of serial production, the role of the consumer society. Everyday objects are transformed by artists like Andy Warhol (USA), Romero Britto (Brazil), Murakami (Japan) and so on.
Multi-masking Trend Formulas
Colors are bright and off-beat compared to reality, the layers of paint juxtaposed. This movement inspired the SEPPIC laboratories to dream up five multi-masking trend formulas. Presented in five tubes, the five masks share the same chassis but with different colors, active ingredients and textures. They are applied in layers on the different areas of the face.
- In the five Pop Art masks, MONTANOV™ 202 and MONTANOV™ 68 MB (emulsifiers) provide a creamy texture.
- For example, Black Pop Art purifies the T-zone area by limiting excess sebum with the PHLOROGINE™ BG PF, FLUIDIPURE™ 8G and activated charcoal ingredients.
- SEPIPLUS™ 400 & SEPIPLUS™ S (polymers) provide glide and comfort upon application for a pampered feel. Their liquid forms facilitate dispersion of the mashed activated charcoal.
SEPPIC is exhibiting all its “Mood Paint
” formulas in London, revisiting Surrealism (1920) and Naïve Art (1850) and going back to the Italian Renaissance (1420), a period in which the Italian word “disegno
” was created for the design of paintings.
SEPPIC, designer of specialty ingredients, innovates by inspiring its customers through its “Mood Paint” texture bar and invites you to rediscover its palette of ingredients to create new masterpieces.
Seppic is a subsidiary of the Air Liquide group within the Healthcare activity, Seppic designs and supplies a wide range of specialty ingredients for health and beauty care. Present in over 100 countries through its affiliates and network of distributors, Seppic employs 660 people around the world, including 100 employees dedicated to innovation.