Imerys will showcase two new additions to its ImerCare® mineral range: ImerCare™ Opaque and ImerCare® Opaline at in-cosmetics Global 2017.
|Imerys at in-cosmetics 2017: to Complement
ECOCERT & COSMOS-certified Mineral Range
These two new products round out the existing ImerCare mineral range of perlites, diatomaceous earth, kaolin and the recently rebranded ImerCare® T talc grades. The ImerCare® range is Ecocert and Cosmos certified.
ImerCare™ Opaque is a new, eco-friendly, kaolin-based solution
that imparts opacity and whiteness to gel and shampoo formulations. Unlike synthetic opacifiers, ImerCare™ Opaque is neither pH nor ionic-surfactant sensitive. It is a one-size-fits-all solution for a wide range of gels and shampoos.
- ImerCare™ Opaque confers a rich, creamy optical effect to beauty care gels, giving them a luxurious feel.
- ImerCare™ Opaque is a natural alternative to oil-derived opacifiers which confers a creamy and luxurious optical effect to all types of gel and shampoo.
|ECOCERT & COSMOS-certified
ImerCare® Opaline is a high performance talc that has been specifically engineered to obtain a particle thickness, shape and particle size distribution which confers a highly pearlescent effect
in shower gels and shampoos.
About Imerys Group
- ImerCare® Opaline can be used at all pH levels and with all ingredients— even ionic—making it a one-size-fits-all solution.
- Its natural, highly pearlescent effect enhances the consumer’s perception of well-being and luxury.
- ImerCare® Opaline is produced without any chemicals. It complies with industry microbiological standards without the need for irradiation.
- ImerCare® Opaline is produced using a patented manufacturing process which optimizes particle shape and size distribution.
Imerys is one of the world leaders in adding value to minerals. With more than 250 sites in 50 countries worldwide, the Group achieved over €4 billion in sales in 2016. Combining high-quality mineral resources with advanced industrial know-how and technologies, Imerys designs, manufactures and sells mineral-based specialties that enable customers to improve product performance or process efficiency.