Gattefossé scientists have recently developed a new grade of their successful Emulium® Kappa 2 (INCI: Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters (and) Glyceryl Stearate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate), a patented O/W emulsifier using an odour reduction technology.
This Emulium® Kappa 2 will now fully meet the most exacting requirements of cosmetic formulators worldwide. This natural wax-derivative emulsifier will seduce you by its unique sensoriality.
Emulium® Kappa 2 brings an extreme creaminess and a soft touch to all formulations.
- PEG-free emulsifier derived from natural waxes
- Multi-functional emulsifier:
- Allows the creation of voluptuous O/W cream
- Brings similar sensorial benefits to silicone elastomers
- Contributes towards the efficacy of the finished product
- True active textures: natural moisturizing efficacy due to the hydrophylized wax complex and SSL (formation of a protective lipid film preventing trans-epidermal water loss - instrumental test)
Emulium® Kappa 2 is NPA (Natural Products Association™) and ECOCERT® GREENLIFE certified rich and luxurious active textures which is compatible in a diverse range of formulations hence brings extreme softness and cushion feel to all products.
Emulium® Kappa 2 can be used in a very diverse range of personal care applications like Skin care: day or night creams, naturally moisturizing, anti-aging creams, "green" lines Supple cream - thick cream - butter etc.
Gattefossé is a French privately-owned company, founded in 1880.
Based in Saint-Priest (Lyon, France), we employ 250 people worldwide, and they are present in 60 countries through an established network of affiliates and distributors.
They specialize in the creation, development, manufacture, and marketing of specialty ingredients and innovative formulation solutions for the Health and Beauty industries worldwide.