CLEVELAND --Skin care, surface care, hair care, and soap bar cleansing are the headlines at Lubrizol stand 216 at the ongoing Home and Personal Care Ingredients Exhibition & Conference India (HPCi) at the Bombay Exhibition Center.
The Lubrizol Home and Personal Care team is delivering two technical presentations:
- "Using a Cationic Polymer Combination to Achieve Optimal Conditioning Performance" by Mr. Malte Ruffing (February 28, 11:30, Theatre 1)
- "Hard-Surface Cleaning: Novel Surface Modifying Technology for Enhanced Cleaning Experience" by Dr. Sanjay Kalhan, Ph.D. (March 1, 11:40, Theatre 2)
In addition, attendees visiting Lubrizol stand 216 can learn about exciting new products and solutions from the Personal and Home Care business, including:
- The "Beauty in the Digital Age" Consumer trends presentation
- Merquat™ polymers in soap bars that provide enhanced conditioning
- Fairness creams with Novemer™ EC-2 polymer that exhibit enhanced aesthetics and sensory with TiO2 in high stearic acid emulsions
- Advanced shampoo formulations with Merquat™ 2003PR polymer delivering color protection and care
About The Lubrizol Corporation
The Lubrizol Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is an innovative specialty chemical company that produces and supplies technologies to customers in the global transportation, industrial and consumer markets. These technologies include lubricant additives for engine oils, other transportation-related fluids and industrial lubricants, as well as fuel additives for gasoline and diesel fuel. In addition, Lubrizol makes ingredients and additives for personal care products and pharmaceuticals; specialty materials, including plastics technology and performance coatings in the form of specialty resins and additives. Lubrizol's industry-leading technologies in additives, ingredients and compounds enhance the quality, performance and value of customers' products, while reducing their environmental impact.
With headquarters in Wickliffe, Ohio, The Lubrizol Corporation owns and operates manufacturing facilities in 17 countries, as well as sales and technical offices around the world. Founded in 1928, Lubrizol has approximately 7,000 employees worldwide. Revenues for 2011 were $6.1 billion.