MEXICO CITY, Mexico -- On 28-29 October, 2014 Mexico City plays host to major stakeholders, including Walmart, Oxiteno, P&G, Elevance, BASF and many others, at CMT's 2nd LATAM Surfactants HPC Markets summit, to discuss the region's burgeoning personal and home care sectors, role of major HPC players, renewable surfactants, market for green emulsifiers and much more.
With Latin American countries like Mexico, Brazil, Colombia becoming a hotspot for personal and home care products, this event is well-timed to take stock of the latest developments in the region's surfactants and HPC markets and the potential for sustainable and green products in the region. In tune with the central theme "shift towards green products & growth region", the organizer will have Leandro Soncini Rodrigues, Global Marketing Manager home and personal care, Oxiteno – also the event's Corporate Sponsor, answer the question – If Latin America is The Future Home Of Sustainable Sourcing For The Home Care Market?.
Other notable speakers include:
Juan Carlos Camargo, Division Manager (Ecology), Walmart de Mexico sharing overview of 'Meeting Walmart's Safer & Sustainable Products Initiatives' and P&G Mexico's Household Care& Grooming Commercial Associate Director – Pedro Bousono presenting on 'Home & Fabric Care Market Trends & Outlook In Mexico'.
In addition, delegates can look forward to insightful discussions on:
- Latin America's Economic Outlook – BBVA Mexico
- Development Of Private Label Products In Latin America – Distribuidora Punto Rojo S.A.
- Key Mega Trends & Their Impact On The Latin American Surfactants Industry – Frost & Sullivan Latin America
- Global Fatty Alcohol & Ethoxylate Market Outlook – Colin A. Houston & Associates
- Hair Care Trends & Market Potetial In Mexico – Grisi Laboratories
- Personal Care Market In Mexico, The Andean Region & Central America – CANIPEC
- 365 – Daily Sun Care Protection - BASF
- Next Generation Of Multifunctional, High Performance Green Emulsifiers – Clariant S.A
- Market Prospects & Innovations Of Renewable Surfactants From Biorefinery - Elevance Renewable Sciences
CMT conference programs are tailored for today's and tomorrow's evolving business environment where technology, markets and products continuously change to gain a competitive edge. In fast changing business environments where knowledge obsolescence is a feature, CMT events offer the most effective opportunity to narrow the knowledge gaps. High quality analysis, precise insights and strategic directions define CMT's events.